This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello to you all. I am 37 and have been working with computers since I was 18. I have learned everything I know through trial and error as well as some of my techie friends. I enjoy working with computers and have actually been put into the an IT position "unofficially" at my work. I am the one they call when they have a problem and for some reason (maybe a gift) I can figure out what is going on & how to resolve it. I have been lucky with this so far and I still feel a sense of joy when I am able to figure out the problem & help someone else. Thank you for allowing me to join your forum and I look forward to learning as much as I can.
Welcome Babygirl10ec, Thanks for telling us a little about your computing history. I'll bet you'll find folks here with common backgrounds. Enjoy reading around, learning, and contributing when you can. Best Regards, Doug