Hi
ihave run process explore images below.
the same process is highlited for all the error messages.
ADOBE QT SERVER 32 SERVER .EXE
5 min read
Hi
ihave run process explore images below.
the same process is highlited for all the error messages.
ADOBE QT SERVER 32 SERVER .EXE
That's pretty definitive. Right click on it and select Properties. That will tell you where it's installed which should tell you what Adobe program is causing the problem. Uninstall it.
Hi
many thanks for your help & advice on this matter I have found & deleted the offending programme adobe elements. I have restarted the computer & at the present time no error messages, so hopefully we can close this matter many thanks
That's good news. What Adobe program was it?
High it showed as adobe elements, which is a bit strange as having deleted that entry the programme still works perfectly, so I do not know what it did. what a usefull programme process explorer is.
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI