This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Application error messages keep on popping up on my machine!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Please, please help me I keep on getting these annoying error messages when I exit a programs like task manager and internet explorer they also appear on their own randomy an example of the messages are: taskmgr.exe application error the instruction at "0x77f58dc5" references memory at "0x000076f9". The memory could not be read". please click ok to terminate the program. All the error messages display this data the only difference is the . exe eg security.exe or iexplorer.exe etc Im also getting random realplay.exe application error messages too followed by an AUBgcheckWindow: Realplay.exe application error message. When I start my machine I get the security.exe application error message, when I first go ontio internet explorer the application error message seems to pop up 6 times in a row, but then still pops up radomly. Please help I am using Windows XP Professional. Many thanjks
Hello Deeps,

I noticed you have a couple threads open in the HijackThis Logs and Spyware/Malware Removal forum. Please be patient and allow the experts time to take a look at your log and when they have helped you clean it, come back to this thread if you are still having issues.

Thanks,

Ax
Hi AX Thank you ever so much for replying I really hope that someone will look at my log so that I can get it fixed. I did try and download service pack 2 but it crashed during installation and now I cannot even go into my control panel because I get the message about windows explorer has to shut down please send error report im sure you know the one. This is really frustrating me now as I need to use this machine on a daily basis. Thanks again AX your reply is very much appreciated. All the best Deeps

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI