All of a sudden I recently had a problem opening a PDF file with Adobe 6.0 and havent been able to fix it. Once i double click the application starts to open but then the processor gets used 100% and the program never opens. ive posted a hijackthis log on the other forum and even ran CWShredder - turns out i had coolwebsearch - i thought that might be the problem but as it turns out it wasnt … cuz i still cant use adobe 6.0
any ideas???
thanks
Hi Nakat
Have you seen an error mesage >>>"Unable to find Windows Journal Veiwer."
Dont freak out…But, I just got my 256DDRBIOS upgrade with a MSI 266 mother board..AND, I attempted to download a PDF file off the DVDR/CDRW website and got that error…The IT who worked on my system said all he had to do was do a Go back..revert my hard drive "C" to way back when it worked …Plus, I could see the .dll for PDF/Adobe 6.0 and the .exe Icon was in place.
So, give that a try. if that isnt the case…call back in here and someone will pick you up.
By the way…Windows Journal Viewr has absolutly NUTHIN' to do with PDF/Adobe….and that was the 2nd problem…SO, since Journal Viewr only records stuff with in Windows for you to see…for what reason is beyond me…The tech deleted the folder and Iam a PDF Downloading fool Now!!
have a Good One
getsteppin