This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Screen Resolution in Online Games has Altered

4 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi
All games downloaded previous to upgrades were full screen. All games downloaded since, are displayed with small screens. Some games are from the same series as the full screened versions. I've trialled about 5 different games.

Ok ,I understand, its likely that the recent changes to your computer has caused the problems you are experiencing.

 

If you have "undone" the Regisrty changes made by C Cleaner and used the earliest possible system restore point that is available to you, then its probably pointing towards a problem with your browser.

Do you get the same problems when using Internet explorer, Chrome, Firefox etc/

 

Habe you tried running your browsers with no add ons? any improvement?

If Firefox was updated and then the problem started then it might be best to uninstall reboot and then download and install an earlier version and see if this does the trick

Let us know how you get on

Regards

paws

Hi…Big Fish games run from a games manager or app. I uninstalled and reinstalled this app to see if it made a difference. I'm beginning to wonder if the 5 games I downloaded since upgrades were made to my computer, are not full screen games. Seems very coincidental, but possible. I am going to visit Big Fish forums today to investigate; I'll also try other games hoping to hit a full screen version. Regarding the slowness of my computer, I reverted to an earlier version of Firefox which I had no issues with; tried that, no good. IE; slow. Chrome? Faster but still lagging. Something is definitely amiss since those upgrades a week or so back. Or maybe it's the service provider. I'll ring them today…I'll report back. Thanks.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI