This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello to Everyone

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I am new in this forum. I have joined this Forum so that I could share my thoughts regarding virus removal or fixing threat. I found this forum quite interesting and hence I joined this forum. The site users are sharing good information; even I would like to share a bit from my knowledge. I am basically from New York, but I need to travel at several places for my business purpose and I also suffer from lots of virus problems in my Laptop. So I can possibly suggest some rescues to other users who suffer from same issues. :notworthy:
Hirozermartin27, and welcome to the WTT forums. Because of the potential for harm, that removing virus and spyware can do to someone's computer, we only allow folks who have graduated from our own training classroom or an approved on line forum specialising in malware removal to offer Virus and Spyware removal advice on WTT. If you are already a virus removal trained responder on another forum, or wish to join our own training scheme (the Classroom) for folks who wish to offer malware removal advice on the forum, then just let us know, and if applicable, where you completed your training. You are, however very welcome to share your advice and expertise on other topics (not malware related) on any of the forums, other than the Virus and Spyware removal forum. There's a lot to see on the forums so take a while and have a good look around, and if you need anything, just ask. Regards paws