This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello Everyone

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I am new here to whatthetech, and I hope I will be greeted with open arms. I am currently studying for my CCNA and I have grown an interest in virus removal practices and how best to do it. I also am looking for a new home site to settle down in where I can have tech related conversations with other people without simplistic questions being asked left and right. It is nice to meet all of you.
Hello thunder7102 and welcome to WTT. I'm sure you'll find one of the forums suitable for the exchange of technical knowledge. Have a good look around this friendle and helpful forum - there's a lot to read. Regards Satchfan