This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Greetings from Spain!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello everyone, I found this forum from Safer Networking while looking to gain knowledge, I'm happy to say I've found all that & more here. :thumbup: Hope I will be able to help other members here soon :) I've applied to the malware course so I can learn and contribute more, please wish me luck. Rich
:welcome: Rich Glad you've found what you were looking for - that's why we're all here, we found it! Good luck with your application Satchfan
Welcome to the forums, and I am glad you have taken an interest in combating malware. Its great to find people who is willing to offer help to those in need. Learn, study, and have fun while doing it and soon you will kick trojans, backdoors, and worms butt in no time. ;)
Hi there, already seen a couple of your posts in the forum and can see you're helping out! As the good Doctor said, it's always good to find people willing to help combat the baddies out there.