This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hi

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

It is nice to join this forum. I came back from vacation and now I have some nagging virus that I need to get rid of. Hopefully I can learn some new stuff and get some help removing this virus. Note to self: never let my roommate touch my computer again :lol:
Hi Perceptionist, Welcome to the Forum and your last comment in you post made me smile…………good idea. Please have a good look around and if we can help you in any way do post back in the appropriate forum. kind regards, ;)
hello there! :wavey: i bet your roommate browsed for some nasty things while you were away :) lol. hope you will find a way to remove malwares!