I have tried updating the drivers for both ethernet and wifi. I have tried uninstalling them and rebooting manually, and none of this works. Please help ASAP. Similar problem has been posted before, which is the exact same blue screen I once had. After doing a restore and repair console, it no longer does BSOD but still shuts down everytime either internet mode is connected.
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Driver Verifier runs in the background, "testing" drivers for bugs. If it finds one, a Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) will result; the corresponding dump file will hopefully show the faulty driver.
Tick all unsigned drivers displayed. If one of them is causing the problem, Google it and find out what it belongs to.
Cheers
Lee
PS edit: corrected "not working" link.
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI