This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

optimal installer

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Whenever I try to download something, it downloads or tries to download optimal installer. What is that and is that something I should download. It just pops up and unless I cancel whatever it is I am downloading, I can't stop it. What is that?
optimal installer is a form of malware called adware i believe, so no never download it, unless you want adverts appearing every few minutes while your on your pc. no idea why you keep getting the popup tho because you shouldn't, have you recently installed any other programs to "help" with your downloading or anything else? :popcorn:

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI