This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Firefox downloads

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hey there :wavey: In the past whenever I downloaded a new programme from my firefox browser, I could simply go to my downloads box once it had finished and double click on the programme to instantly install it. But lately as soon as the download completes, the box comes up empty and I have to manually search for the programme in my folders to complete the install, which is very frustrating to say the least. :angry: Any ideas as to why this is suddenly happening and how to fix the problem would be much appreciated! Thanks Chrissy
Thankyou so much Ztruker That was exactly what I was looking for! I went through and disabled all my history settings a couple months ago when I realised my kids were simply using my history list to play on my facebook without being prompted for my password, little buggers they are! :lol: Seems I got a little too carried away with my privacy settings and disabled my download features too :smack: As always, u guys are awesome! Chrissy.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI