This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

windows 8 desktop

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Its normally under Favorites. Navigate to your desktop in file explorer then right-click "Favorites" and choose "Add current location to favorites." In case you don't know where to look for your desktop it is: C:\Users\\Desktop
I went to file explorer and found favorites and i right clicked and add to libraries and it added the page of favorites I was on. So I did something wrong. I also went to the C prompt, it gave me list of favorites and I right clicked and it did not give me the option of add to libraries.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI