This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Lost my "desktop" under my libraries

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

This has happened once before. I go to save something and I want to save it to my desktop. Now when I went to save it, there is no "desktop". Any one have any clues as to where it went? I have windows 8 and use FF 📎lost_desktop.PNG

Go to C:  > Expand = see little carat upper right>view>Navigation pane>show libraries

 

This is with Win 8.1

 

Peter

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI