This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

copy to - move to WHICH TECH

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I don't know who said this, but it had something to do with moving pictures to a disk I think. I have looked through all my posts and could not find it. The tech sent a screenshot on it. If you know who you are, would you explain to me what to do with it. I saved the copy to - move to, but no directions.
What were we going to use it for? When clicking on it it said it is from an verified publisher, I am afraid to open it.
They add "copy to folder" and "move to folder" to your right-click menu.
I use them mostly instead of 'drag and drop' or 'copy and paste' when I want to move any type of file or folder (including photos) to somewhere else on my computer.

A full explanation is HERE
It works on all Windows operating systems including W8, not just Vista and W7.

If you don't know what to use them for or even want them, please delete them.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI