I am 100 percent not satisified with this product. I bought it to clear up space on my Lap Top, but it is only letting me use it as a backup disk, rather then click and drag the movies and music i want to keep forever. It just says "Cannot read from file source or disk."
Can anybody please tell me how i can just click and drag my things to this POS before i toss it?
I have never seen nor used this software, so can't say much about that, but as an external drive it should be fine to save too, so the first thing I suggest is checking the drive is seen by the system, so can you see the drive under your "My Computer" window ?
Next check in the device manager, are there any conflicts showing ?
Apart from that not sure what to suggest, except check if you need to install any drivers\software on the PC before it will be picked up correctly, but if all else fails and assuming the drive is shown in the my computer window, simply try copying and pasting the files directly without using any software, thats the way I move files to a slave, whether it be internal or external, it works fine, so even if you can't get on with the software, see if this way is easier for you.
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI