Hey there is the programme on a Dell computer "Disknag" needed what i've read is that its just a reminder for backing up to diskette, I have a friends computer that says at start up this "Disknag Invalid Picture" not sure what that means but I found what disknag was, would it be alrite to end this process at start up? Cheers
Still having problems with mates computer, downloaded the setup file for adaware se but when I go to run it a box with the message "INSTALATION ABORTED, INTERNAL ERROR" and when i try and run hijack this a box appears "HIJACK THIS….INVALID PICTURE" they are aloso having probs with there email, no text in opened mail or pictures.
hmm.. thats not good there.. try this , if your buddy is running XP or 2k ..put the instal disk in the cd drive .. exit out of it when it pops up.. o..wait.. this is a dell right.. ok .. click on start.. run.. type command… at the prompt type SFC /scannow and hit enter.. and then post back and let us know if it runs it.. or not.