This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Transferring digital pictures from camera to computer

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

In the past, when we would plug our camera into the USB port, a few seconds later a prompt would come up on the screen asking what we'd like to do with the pictures. A few days ago when I went to transfer some pictures, we no longer get that prompt. I can access the pictures by going into one of our photo editing programs, but I'm wondering if there is any quick/simple fix that would get our prompt to come back. We are on Windows XP. Thank you, Jeff

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI