This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

While I am not a IT mastermind or anything, I do like to know what I can do to help my computers at home. Often my partner's recording rig (think ProTools and audio stuff) is eating files or just being crazy so I wanted to learn how to troubleshoot for him. It also nice to have for my computer and at work. Thanks for being awesome and letting join your community!
:welcome: Good to have you here. Have a good look around the forum - plenty of stuff to read and learn plus lots of friendly, helpful people.
Hi KH and welcome to the WTT forums. Your sig in the form of active links have been removed from your posts, as some folks might construe this as "advertising" I do hope you understand. I hope you will continue to contribute, as your posts are appreciated. Regards paws