This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Professional computer hacking issue [Closed]

5 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hey there, I would appreciate some help/feedback on a professional computer hacking issue targeting myself currently. My computer is under someones constant hacking surveillance, as if in on a direct joint-lan type of connection, and this has been going on for months. It is potentially government sponsored / White hat style hacking(?) so you can guarantee they know what they are doing, and could possibly be hard to undo(?) There are a few things I'm hoping you can help resolve. The main issue I wish to resolve is: 1) The intentionally created sluggish nature of the operating system 2) The intentionally created mouse pointer freezing and most of all… 3) What I call the "Troll Cracks" / static interference with audio and video. Also intentional and intelligently designed. The static interference / troll cracks are intelligently controlled distortions in the audio of any music or video, which allow for the sending of 1 way communication. So for example, if you are listening to a song a certain segment of words in the audio may become distorted, thus highlighting a phrase or word. As I say, I stress the nature of this interference is intelligent - NOT accidental or paranoia. It has been proven time and again over months and months, and could only be performed by a person at the other end of this connection. All of this is deliberate, and the people orchestrating it are perfectly capable of returning the operating system to its normal function - as they have done so before upon request, but are refusing to do so for unknown reasons. They are able to see and read everything I do, as confirmed by the troll-cracks and other things… It is tied into X number of other online things that I won't go into now. Does anyone please have an idea how I can stop these arseholes / find out anything about them? Thanks, J.
Hello Jonathanjp04 and welcome to the WTT forum.

My name is Satchfan and I would be glad to help you with your computer problem.

The symptoms you have described could be hardware-related or indications of malware on the computer and not necessarily evidence that your computer is being remotely accessed. For example, a backdoor infection could have given someone else full access to your computer.

Do you have any possible reasons that your computer may be a target for hackers?
  • do you have access to sensitive/important data that someone else may want?
  • do you have sensitive information on your computer?
Recognising a hack attack can be tricky even for experts and this is not a forum that pretends to be expert in these matters: we deal with virus and other malware detection and obliteration so I think the first step is to check for the presence of malware on your computer.


Please read the following guidelines which will make helping you effectively much easier:
  • please follow all instructions in the order posted
  • please continue to review my answers until I tell you your machine appears to be clear. Absence of symptoms does not mean that everything is clear
  • all logs/reports, etc. must be posted in Notepad. Please ensure that word wrap is unchecked. In Notepad click Format, uncheck Word wrap if it is checked
  • if you don't understand something, please don't hesitate to ask for clarification before proceeding
  • the fixes are specific to your problem and should only be used for this issue on this machine.
  • please reply within 3 days. If you do not reply within this period I will post a reminder but topics with no reply in 4 days will be closed!
IMPORTANT:

Please DO NOT install/uninstall any programs unless asked to.
Please DO NOT run any scans other than those requested


Run DDS

Please download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links and save it to your desktop.

DDS.pif
DDS.com

  • disable any script blocking protection (How to Disable your Security Programs)
  • double click DDS icon to run the tool (may take up to 3 minutes to run)
  • when done, DDS.txt will open.
  • after a few moments, attach.txt will open in a second window.
  • save both reports to your desktop.
  • Post the contents of the DDS.txt and Attach.txt reports in your next reply
===================================================

Run aswMBR
  • download aswMBR.exe to your desktop.
  • double click aswMBR.exe to run it
  • if asked, accept the AVAST virus definition download
  • click the "Scan" button to start scan
  • on completion of the scan click Save log, save it to your desktop and post in your next reply.
================================================

Run Security Check

Download Security Check by screen317 from here or here.
  • save it to your Desktop.
  • double click SecurityCheck.exe and follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
  • a Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.
Please include the following in your next post :

DDS.txt
Attach.txt
aswMBR log
checkup.txt


Thanks

Satchfan
Hi Jonathanjp04 It has been a couple of days since I replied to your request for help with your computer problems. Please let me know if you are having problems and still need help. Thanks Satchfan
Satchfan, thanks for the replies. Thanks for the input but, this is a very rare incidence that does not fit any of the standard procedures. I don't have any sensitive info/data that anyone wants. But maybe I am the real type of Edward Snowman character for other reasons. Yes, I am talking "Enemy of the State" film type scenario. What I am talking about is tested beyond doubt, you will just have to take my word for this - there is far too much info and back-history to explain. It does not require any testing or process of elimination - I've done that myself for many months, what I have told you is the fact of the situation. So please try take on-board what I am saying. Bear in mind I use a wired internet connection, never anything Wi-Fi. I have now confirmed they are able to do it off-line also, with no Internet connection whatsoever. I am talking about intelligently answered things, questions etc through the troll-cracks time and again. Have you ever heard of what I described in my first post, specifically with regards to the intelligent controlled troll-cracks? I can provide some evidence if required maybe but, it's nothing more than what I've said. How on Earth can they manipulate the audio even when off-line and cables disconnected in real time? Any thoughts appreciated.
If what you suspect is true, your only option would be to reformat or replace the hard drive. It sounds like this issue is deep in the registry so you could throw tool after tool at it and never solve all the issues.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI