This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

hey I'm new

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

hey all, I consider myself pretty able to take care of my computer and keep it basically clean and running nicely but I'm tired of doing it alone and there are things that I can't find (such as obvious spyware, virus, etc. markers) that I can easily deal with so I'm joining to have a place to ask for a little more help and support. That's about it. Thanks
Hi and welcome to the WTT forums.
:welcome:
Theres a lot going on so take a while to have a good look around,
If you need anything just ask.

You can post an HJT log over in:
http://forums.whatthetech.com/HijackThis_L…emoval_f27.html
(not here please) and a trained malware fighter will analyse your log and advise you on the specific cleaning steps you will need to take.
For detailed instructions on how to do this, please see here:
http://forums.whatthetech.com/Welcome_New_…ers_t34502.html (How to download HJT and where to post it)
Regards
paws
[external image: Posted Image] ruadh2,

Enjoy the forum, really friendly and knowledged people here, some very clever, some still learning, so read and learn all you can.

Best regards,
:welcome: Hi ruadh2 I joined a few months ago. I think you'll find it's a very friendly forum with plenty of help available. Hope we both learn lots from being here. All the best Satchfan
As always I'm closest to last,

[external image: Posted Image]~~~ ruadh2

I guess it doesn't really matter that much what I say, you have already heard it, or been there by now.

What does count is that you enjoy your experience here at [external image: Posted Image]WhattheTech

And I can't wait to see you progress through the Classroom

See you there soon :thumbup:


Jkc73 :adios: