This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Media pack prod key

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have Win 8 am want to set up my wife with Win 8 on her laptop. She has only an isp email account. Would it be advisable to get her a Hotmail/MS account as we have not received the prod key we requested for the media pack. I wonder if using mine would confuse things?

I think it took a couple days to get mine. But that was not over the holidays either.




>>When I requested it with a MS account, I got it in the same day.
I will wait a couple of days then create a MS account for her and try again.
You have a point about the holidays.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI