This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

IE 9 not saving Favorites

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I am having an issue with IE9 on a Windows 7 box. My favorites bar disappeared and my favorites are blank. I have a backup of my favorites on an external drive and I copied it over the the favorites folder found under DOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS, MYUSERNAME. However, my favorites bar nor my favorites are displaying inside IE9. Any ideas? I have restored defaults in IE9 on the advanced tab, still no faves. :( Thanks for your help. :)

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI