This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

favorites in internet explorer

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

my favorites in internet explorer has blank pages…..when I add a favorite and go back to click favorite it will not open and next to the title of web page is blank pages. I have tried everything like: uninstall ie, resetting ie, uncheck enable protect….everything….even look into content advisor….still nothing…..anyone know of anything else I could try….even did system restore on computer still nothing….HELP!
On windows 7, favorites are stored in %USERPROFILE%\Favorites. Look there and see what's what. Click Start then type %USERPROFILE%\Favorites and press Enter. That will open Windows Explorer to that folder. See if anything looks messed up.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI