This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Win 7 upgrade

6 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I got Ashampoo as it was the only way to solve my MP4 Flip camera files without converters. I guess IMGBurn will do the same. Thank you for the tip on the speeds.
That's what Ashampoo is, a burner, that's all. It was one of all I look dt that would burn MP4 files. I would think ImgBurn would burn MP4 files too as I read about it before installing at the MG site.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI