I woke up and discovered that my Windows 7 PC has no connections available. Called ISP provider and they said the modem was working fine and I'm getting a good signal. Called netgear (wireless usb adapter company) and they were not helpful. Rebooted the computer after disabling adapter and re-enabling it - didn't work. Reset wireless adapter and plugged it into different usb port - that didn't work. Device manager says the device is working properly. I don't know what is going on.
Click on Start then Run or press Window key (next to left Ctrl key) +R and paste the following into the Run box, exactly as shown, including double quotes:
A file will open in Notepad. Please copy and paste the contents here. Close the Notepad window and the file will be deleted and the Command Prompt window will also close.
If you don't have a Run selection off the Start menu, see here: Enable Run Command on Windows 7 or Vista Start Menu
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI