This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

program opens in task tray

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello A program set to open at startup and run on the screen functions as it should on my laptop. Since I performd a system recovery on my desktop the same program appears in the system tray and does work but I cannot see it on the screen. I have reinstalled it. When I see the icon in the system tray and click on it, the program appears on the screen as it should. By default, is there some way to correct this so the program appears on the screen and not just the sytem tray? Thank you
I very much appreciate your reply. I clicked upon "delete schedule" and reselected my 'normal' choice. This was with the helpof a volunteer at the program site. I had tried everything for days. Thank fully it wirked. Yor offer to help is very much appreciated. I do understand what you are referring to. Peter

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI