This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Toolbar Taskbar Blip

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Out of the corner of my eye I'm seeing a program open & close at the bottom of the screen. It is instantaneous and the icon is a grey square ( like a DOS program). When I shut down the pc I am also getting a notice of a program ending. I've run Ad-Aware, Spybot, AVG, CW Shredder and nothing found. When run Task Mgr there are no running programs showing? Any help would be appreciated. WindowXP sp2

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI