This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Lost a windows program

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I accientally deleted the SHOW DESKTOP program. The icon is there but XP says that it can't find the program. I know that I deleted it. I was deleting something else and watching TV at the same time. Not a good idea.
You could try System Restore. 1. Click Start. 2. Point to All Programs. 3. Point to Accessories. 4. Point to System Tools. 5. Click System Restore. 6. Follow the instructions on the wizard. See if you can find a date the program worked.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI