ImaBrokeDude
Topic Starter
Hello everyone,
My name is Darnell Williams/ All of my life I have always wanted to understand why people wrote viruses. (LOL) I never found out why so the next thing I did was try to understand how to remove them safely.
Being a person who has used computers for 14 years I learned how to manually remove a virus piece by piece. But around 7 years ago, it became impossible by myself because these writers started to truly be able to hide their files and changes from me. Now with the team out here, and a mature mind, I want move on to today's tools.
Yes I am 18 but I speak as if I am old, but I have been into removing viruses forever. Only about two month ago did I realize that that very knowledge could help others and without cost. Such an important thing, I wouldn't want to pay for it either.
It didn't cost you anything to get infected, why should it cost you to remove it?
I recently become certified with the CompTIA A+ Certification.
In that class I learned a very small bit about it, but I did enjoy the experience, my teacher though I was the best student he had not because I had the highest scores, but because I wanted to share it everyone. Help as much as I can and never for a fee or cost.
I hope to be able to be a part of this class and provide top notch support for nothing and enjoy EVERY second of it.
I could stay up all night working and never sleep because I love it so much.