Hi I am Natalia here,
I have a computer at home which is not working now, when I start the computer it shows just a blank page nothing more. I went to local technician he told me that virus has been infected to my computer. I told him to remove the virus from my computer but he asked me to pay $150 to remove it. I just tried to remove the virus myself using some online guide, I found one website easyfixvirus.com in that they have mensioned clearly how to remove it. Using that information I got free from the virus . But when I reboot the my PC I saw that it is still wondering in my PC . So I just contacted with that site technicians and they said to remove the virus they will charge me up to $119. I think the technicians are more dangerous than the viruses . Is there anyone to help me to remove this virus, if any one can guide through virus removal process, really i well be thankfull to them……………………………………………………………..bye
Thank you one and all
By
Natalia
I would be more than happy to take a look at your log and help you with solving any malware problems you might have. Logs can take a while to research, so please be patient and know that I am working hard to get you a clean and functional system back in your hands. I'd be grateful if you would note the following:
I will be working on your Malware issues, this may or may not, solve other issues you have with your machine.
The fixes are specific to your problem and should only be used for the issues on this machine.
Please continue to review my answers until I tell you your machine appears to be clear. Absence of symptoms does not mean that everything is clear.
It's often worth reading through these instructions and printing them for ease of reference.
If you don't know or understand something, please don't hesitate to say or ask!! It's better to be sure and safe than sorry.
Please reply to this thread. Do not start a new topic.
Please be adviced, as I am still in training, all my replies to you will be checked for accuracy by one of our experts to ensure that I am giving you the best possible advise, this will be a team effort.
This may cause a delay, but I will do my best to keep it as short as possible. Please bear with me, I will post back to you as soon as I can.
IMPORTANT NOTE : Please do not delete, download or install anything unless instructed to do so. DO NOT use any TOOLS such as Combofix or HijackThis fixes without supervision. Doing so could make your system inoperable and could require a full reinstall of your Operating System and losing all your programs and data.
Vista and Windows 7 users:
These tools MUST be run from the executable. (.exe) every time you run them
with Admin Rights (Right click, choose "Run as Administrator")
Stay with this topic until I give you the all clean post.
Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files, one at a time, and post it with your next reply.
You may need two posts to fit them both in.
=============================== Next =======================================
Please download aswMBR.exe and save it to your desktop.
Double click aswMBR.exe to start the tool. (Vista/Windows 7 users - right click to run as administrator)
Allow it to update where necessary
Click Scan
Upon completion of the scan, click Save log and save it to your desktop, and post that log in your next reply for review. Note - do NOT attempt any Fix yet.
You will also notice another file created on the desktop named MBR.dat. Right click that file and select Send To>Compressed (zipped) file. Attach that zipped file in your next reply as well.
On your next reply please post :
checkup.txt
OTL.txt
Extras.txt
aswMBR report
Let me know if you have any problems in performing with the steps above or any questions you may have.