This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Here to learn!

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello, Recently, the computers at my work were infected. Through the help of other forums (notably, bleepingcomputer.com) and some web-searches, I was fortunate to be able to fix the computers at my work (thank you malwarebytes). The work computers had pretty standard Win AV 2009 stuff going on, as well as Vundo.H and Vundo–incessant pop-ups to junk ads. Through the process, I discovered that I really enjoyed the sometimes tedious work of fixing malware related problems. This should not be a surprise to me, as I enjoy games like chess and general puzzle solving (crosswords, sudoku, and so forth). I saw that bleepingcomputer had a training program for people to learn to help others fix malware related problems, and it seemed like a good fit to me. Unfortunately, they were not enrolling at the moment, and I tend to be a fan of immediate gratification. So I found UNITE and got directed to this forum. I have filled out an application to enroll in the malware removal trainings, and I hope to get started soon. Thank you all for this excellent self-help resource. I look forward to being a contributing helping person in such a community someday. Regards, -Mickey
:welcome: MickeyKD You've joined an excellent forum here with many respected and knowledgable Malware experts on board. Yes, it can be very gratifying beating the bad guys but it involves a lot of hard work - trust me, I'm still struggling through the training! While you are waiting for a reply you should have a good look around, there's lots of good information here. Good luck with your application. Regards Satchfan
Satchfan, Thank you for your warm greeting. I hope I am up to snuff and will be able to handle the hard work involved. As I look at the helping members' solutions to problems, I observe just how far their technical expertise exceeds my own! I wish you the best of luck with your training! How far along are you? What has the training entailed thus far? Cheers, -Mickey
:wavey: Hi Mickey and thanks for the good wishes.

How far along are you?

Still very much at the learning stage, although if I use a magnifying glass I can see a very small speck of light at the end of the tunnel!

What has the training entailed thus far?

Mountains of reading, asking questions, more reading, research, more reading, more research and excellent help from the teaching staff.

As I look at the helping members' solutions to problems, I observe just how far their technical expertise exceeds my own!

Yes, the more I learn, the more I realise how little I know. However, I think that even the best malware experts probably continue to learn

Once again, best wishes and good luck.

Satchfan