Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 91804 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Can't get yahoo to look right

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 PattiChati

PattiChati

Advanced Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 703 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 08:32 AM

No matter what I download, the yahoo page along other pages are just plain. I have tried reinstalling FF, haven't seen it like this Please tell me I won't need a tech come out. That we can figure this off on this forum/ Were you able to get my link of what my homepage looks like? Did it come through? Thanks. I am getting worried now.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Ztruker

Ztruker

WTT Tech

• Tech Team
  • 7,805 posts
  • Interests:Helping people fix MS Windows related computer problems of all kinds.

Good, inexpensive wine (not an oxymoron).

Posted 14 August 2012 - 04:30 PM

Please keep your posts in the same thread the original question is in, otherwise we have no way of knowing what you are seeing.

Rich

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

#3 PattiChati

PattiChati

Advanced Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 703 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 04:35 PM

what is the right thread? In the same thread, it gives me two different places to go to. My computer is now so loused up I have no pictures, no attachements, nothing and I need help. Please tell me what thread to go to and I will bookmark it. Sorry, I am just terribly frustrated.

#4 Ztruker

Ztruker

WTT Tech

• Tech Team
  • 7,805 posts
  • Interests:Helping people fix MS Windows related computer problems of all kinds.

Posted 14 August 2012 - 06:10 PM

You now have 3 threads open for basically the same problem. This one which you just started, so drop it.

Firefox and Yahoo really messed up
No response from anyone in this one, so I'd drop it.

Couldn't open Firefox
Doug and Paw's are working with you in this one so stray with it and ask your questions there. That keeps all questions and responses in one place which makes it much easier for anyone to follow.

I do understand your frustration but staying with one thread will help get it fixed quicker.

If you bookmark the forum itself, rather than specific threads then you can always see what has been posted.
Browsers, Internet and email

Rich

#5 PattiChati

PattiChati

Advanced Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 703 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 06:55 PM

You just told me to go to one right before this one. I am just so frustrated I can't get my computer working, can't seem my pictures, nothing is like it used to be. OK, now I am bookmarking this thread and if someone answers me in another thread, what do I do?

#6 Ztruker

Ztruker

WTT Tech

• Tech Team
  • 7,805 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 07:14 PM

Reply to the same thread.

Paws is waiting for a reply from you in that thread about your version of Firefox.

Edited by Ztruker, 14 August 2012 - 07:17 PM.

Rich

#7 PattiChati

PattiChati

Advanced Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 703 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 07:23 PM

I give up.........you JUST told me to go in the Browsers, inernet and email and to stay there. Now you are telling me to go to Paws in that thread. Please just tell me where I am supposed to goand stay????

#8 Ztruker

Ztruker

WTT Tech

• Tech Team
  • 7,805 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 07:58 PM

I'm sorry I'm confusing you, that is certainly not what I'm trying to do. The link to Browsers, inernet and email is to the complete forum where all the threads can be viewed. I posted that so you could see what threads you currently have open. The link where Paws is waiting for a reply is where you need to continue for now. Again, my apologies. Trying to help and not doing a good job of it. Please don't give up though, Doug and Paws will get you straightened out.

Rich