This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Can't get yahoo to look right

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

No matter what I download, the yahoo page along other pages are just plain. I have tried reinstalling FF, haven't seen it like this Please tell me I won't need a tech come out. That we can figure this off on this forum/ Were you able to get my link of what my homepage looks like? Did it come through? Thanks. I am getting worried now.
what is the right thread? In the same thread, it gives me two different places to go to. My computer is now so loused up I have no pictures, no attachements, nothing and I need help. Please tell me what thread to go to and I will bookmark it. Sorry, I am just terribly frustrated.
You now have 3 threads open for basically the same problem. This one which you just started, so drop it.

Firefox and Yahoo really messed up
No response from anyone in this one, so I'd drop it.

Couldn't open Firefox
Doug and Paw's are working with you in this one so stray with it and ask your questions there. That keeps all questions and responses in one place which makes it much easier for anyone to follow.

I do understand your frustration but staying with one thread will help get it fixed quicker.

If you bookmark the forum itself, rather than specific threads then you can always see what has been posted.
Browsers, Internet and email
You just told me to go to one right before this one. I am just so frustrated I can't get my computer working, can't seem my pictures, nothing is like it used to be. OK, now I am bookmarking this thread and if someone answers me in another thread, what do I do?
I give up………you JUST told me to go in the Browsers, inernet and email and to stay there. Now you are telling me to go to Paws in that thread. Please just tell me where I am supposed to goand stay????
I'm sorry I'm confusing you, that is certainly not what I'm trying to do. The link to Browsers, inernet and email is to the complete forum where all the threads can be viewed. I posted that so you could see what threads you currently have open. The link where Paws is waiting for a reply is where you need to continue for now. Again, my apologies. Trying to help and not doing a good job of it. Please don't give up though, Doug and Paws will get you straightened out.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI