This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

change of screen on yahoo

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I would be glad to help I'm just not sure what your issue is? I believe that is the look of the default yahoo mail page. You can change the theme of the page. I posted how to in your previous topic. hover over the gear and click on theme them select your color.

This looks like it might have been the very first yahoo page ever. Any ideas what happened and how to fix it.

This IS the new default style Yahoo page that they have gone to use.

If you would like to change the theme/colors just "hover" over the icon that looks like a gear in the top-right corner and select Themes and change it to what you like with what they have to offer.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI