Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Incomplete Page Loading In Mozilla Firefox

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Fathom

Fathom

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 September 2004 - 02:33 PM

Anyone have any ideas as to why web pages loaded in Mozilla Firefox come up as incomplete? Places where you would find graphics, background color, etc... are instead void of anything but a white background. Upon original installation of the MF browser this was not the case. After clearing out a bunch of spyware and trojans etc, my PC functions much better... but MF continues to display content this way. :scratch: Any insight as to the possible cause would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 shelf life

shelf life

SuperMember

• Visiting Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,191 posts

Posted 08 September 2004 - 05:16 AM

hello Fathom, under tools options>web features>load images is checked? you have the latest version 0.93?
How Can I Reduce My Risk?

#3 Fathom

Fathom

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 September 2004 - 01:10 PM

Hey thanks for responding! Yes, load images is checked and I do have the latest version of Firefox, still searching my system for the culprit . Any more ideas? Thanks Fathom

#4 shelf life

shelf life

SuperMember

• Visiting Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,191 posts

Posted 08 September 2004 - 04:32 PM

hello Fathom, You may have already tried, but i woud uninstall it, then reinstall.
How Can I Reduce My Risk?