Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Broadband connection

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 thomasmuriken

thomasmuriken

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 06:26 AM

Hi, I cannot connect to broadband connection. When i am trying to connect it shows line busy 676error. Please help..

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 appleoddity

appleoddity

SuperMember

• Tech Team
  • 3,071 posts
  • Interests:Eating, Movies, Family, Church, Music, Volleyball, Softball, Poker, Computers, Electronics, Reading.

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:46 AM

You have listed an error referring to a dial-up or VPN connection. A VPN or Dial-up connection is NOT a broadband connection. My first question is, have you contacted your internet service provider to assist you in connecting your computer to the internet? Next, I would ask that you provide us some details about what you are trying to do. Is this the only computer you have? Are there other computers connected to the internet at that location? Are you trying to connect wirelessly? Whos your ISP? Are you referring to the "Internet" when you say a "broadband" connection? What have you tried to resolve the issue?

The help you have been given is free. If you have been happy with our help please consider donating to support this forum.

If you would like to say thanks for the help I have given you please View My Profile and Leave a Comment.
Your encouragement is welcome.