Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

all my toolbars have dissapeared! how do i get them back?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 geriann

geriann

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 02:15 PM

i have:
Internet Explorer 9
Windows Vista

i don't know why they dissapeared!

i know i had the Yahoo toolbar. i think i had Bing and another one aswell.
i checked and they're all still "enabled".

when i go to "view", then "toolbars" it only lists: command, favourites, menu, status.
so i don't know how to get the other toolbars back...Yahoo, etc.

HELP!:pullhair:

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 8210GUY

8210GUY

SuperMember

• Visiting Tech
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,284 posts
  • Interests:Hoping to die.

Posted 30 May 2012 - 04:32 PM

Not sure why you would want that many toolbars, as they will probably slow your browsing down, I would choose 1 and get rid of the others, but the easiest way is to right click on the area where they should be, and click on the name of the one you want displayed, repeat as needed for others, but if you don't see a list of these toolbars after right clicking, try going into Manage add ons under the browsers options, and select the toolbars from in there. Not sure what the exact names will be as it's been a while since using Vista, but if you can't seem to find these options from the above, then do the following:- On the top menu bar of the browser click on Tools, should this option not be visible to you, press the Alt button (next to the space bar) and it will temporarily show that option. At the bottom of the Tools option, click on Internet Options, this will open a new window. Click on the Programs tab at the top right of this window. Next click on the button marked Manage Add-ons, this will bring up the toolbars installed on the system, highlight the one(s) you want and select to enable, thats it, close all windows when you have done, hope this helps.

Braindead

#3 geriann

geriann

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 06:47 PM

right click on the area where they should be, and click on the name of the one you want displayed, repeat as needed for others, if you don't see a list of these toolbars after right clicking...

yeah it doesn't list those toolbars when i do that.

...try going into Manage add ons under the browsers options, and select the toolbars from in there.
click on Tools, click on Internet Options, this will open a new window.
Click on the Programs tab at the top right of this window.
click on the button marked Manage Add-ons, this will bring up the toolbars installed on the system, highlight the one(s) you want and select to enable

i did that.
Yahoo and Bing toolbars are enabled...but i'm still not able to get them on my webpage. :(

#4 8210GUY

8210GUY

SuperMember

• Visiting Tech
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,284 posts
  • Interests:Hoping to die.

Posted 06 June 2012 - 08:33 AM

Right I have uploaded some annotated screenshots in the hope they help, if you still can't enable what you want, if you could post back the same screenshots from your system so we can see what you have to work with, hope this helps.

Braindead