This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Lost Icons and task bar

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I changed to windows 11 on my hp desktop and now the task bar and a lot of the icons have disappeared. Help please: How do I get them back again?

Thanks for your help - I really do appreciate it.

Pendle17

It seems this is a common problem with a Security Update. Try this

Press Windows + R > Run control > Go to uninstall a program > go to installed updates > and uninstall Security Update for Microsoft Windows (KB5006674). Did it fix the issue?

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI