This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

video

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello My desktop's homepage does not fully load the video topics or boxes but my laptop does. The desktop can't view videos as the spinner keeps going around and it buffers to begin with for a while the intermitently. -the laptop is fine with these same videos. I tested all the hard ware inclusding the video card and all is ok Could this be the wrong Java or? Thank you Peter
I was too late to edit so am invluding important information. This does noit occur with FF only MSIE 9 even after isabling all addons.
The video bloks seem ok since i reset the MSIE9 browser but I still cannot view videos with constant bufferring or spinning on MSIE 9 only. FF is ok. What could I do to fix MSIE 9 ? Could I reinstall it?
SOLVED If anyone is reading this, power cycle your router and have your isp send a fresh signal to the modem. I tried every tool in the box and until I did that the videos were buffering and the homepage would only load on the laptop but not the desktop. I hope my blunder helps someone with the same symptoms.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI