Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Problem installing flash player 11

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 harliequin

harliequin

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 12:33 PM

I'm running Windows XP Firefox 32 bit. I have also tried it on Internet Explorer. I download Flash Player 11, begin installing, and on the screen where it says installation complete, it says to click "finish" and I get this error: Windows can't find 'http://got.adobe.com/flashplayer/completion/aih/?exitcode=0'. Make sure you typed the name correctly and try again. To search for a file, click the Start button and click Search. And then a blank internet explorer window comes up and nothing happens. The odd thing is, I can still play flash games and browse youtube. However, I'm having an issue. I'm trying to run my webcam on myfreecams and it says that it was unable to find flash player. Please help!!!

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Lee

Lee

Occasional Tech

• Visiting Tech
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,534 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 09:49 PM

Try downloading Flash Player with Internet Explorer. I run Opera and it won't install but with IE, no problems.

The free advice, opinions and sentiments expressed here are mine only, so you can safely assume I have no software or OS company patrons or any other benefactors when I post in this forum.