This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Problem installing flash player 11

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I'm running Windows XP Firefox 32 bit. I have also tried it on Internet Explorer. I download Flash Player 11, begin installing, and on the screen where it says installation complete, it says to click "finish" and I get this error: Windows can't find 'http://got.adobe.com/flashplayer/completion/aih/?exitcode=0'. Make sure you typed the name correctly and try again. To search for a file, click the Start button and click Search. And then a blank internet explorer window comes up and nothing happens. The odd thing is, I can still play flash games and browse youtube. However, I'm having an issue. I'm trying to run my webcam on myfreecams and it says that it was unable to find flash player. Please help!!!

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI