This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Can't I install Flash Player, Mozilla or Google chrome browsers

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Why can't I install a Flash Installer in my Mozilla? or in my Google chrome browser?

My OS is new, i'm already using Windows 7.. but I'm having a problem, I can't have a Flash Application on my browser, except for I.E it's flash supported
already.

Can anyone help me?

If I can't solve this, Maybe I should reinstall my XP sp3 again instead,

Edit: I split this off from another thread - Ztruker
If you're using Windows 7 64bit, then try installing flash for 32bit and use that in your browser.

http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/
I have Windows 7 Pro X64 and flash works okay. Where are you trying to install it from?

I just installed the latest from here: http://www.adobe.com/downloads/

You need to click on the Allow button at the top right of FireFox to do the install then restart FF.

I tested it here: http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/155/tn_15507.html

It also installs Adobe Download Manager and McAfee Security Scan, neither of which I want so I always have to uninstall them.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI