This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Flash must be reinstalled over and over

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Actually have simular Flash problems on two computers but I'll work on one first. Everytime I sit down at the computer and I want to view a movie I get an error that I must download Flash. Simply downloading and installing does not work. As a workaround, when I want to see a Flash movie I run the Flash Uninstall program then reinstall Flash. This works for a short while but the next time I sit at my computer and try to view Flash I am asked to download again, repeating the vicious cycle.
:rofl: After reading the first page I got my answer. It came to me that I have a few Cleaners setup to automatically run every night. So I installed flash, made sure it worked then ran each one while testing flash. Then I got to RegCure and Bingo. It was set to run at 3am every day. Problem should be solved, I'll post up tomarrow if that was not it. Thanks for the tip Paws :thumbup:
Hi PA Taco, Good thinking, I will keep my fingers crossed that you have found the answer! I hope so and I think Ax will be pleased as well, as it was really his fix! Regards paws

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI