jbow
Topic Starter
Hi,
I can usually resolve my problems. I learned to use Malwarebytes, AdAware, and Hijackthis several years ago. However this time something really messed me up. I was online and suddenly the internet stopped working. I tried rebooting and I reset the modem and router. I checked the two other computers on the home network and they are working fine, so something wrecked my machine. It is an HP Pavilion dm4 1165dx. It runs Windows 7 64bit and I am using ie8.
I cannot get online, whatever this is has disabled my wifi radio. It has disabled Norton 360 live. The computer detects no networks.
I tried a system restore and it did restore to earlier this AM but it didn't fix anything. I tried rebooting and hitting esc then I tried to boot Windows from the repair disk I made when I got the computer. It would not work, it says if I have installed some external hardware like a camera or external drive I need to disconnect it and try again, there is nothing connected. I cannot seem to get past this. It did a quick scan and a complete scan with Norton and neither scan found anything wrong. I scanned with Malwarebytes and it found no problems. I scanned with Hijackthis and noticed a bunch of entries with "missing file" listed in the entry. I will include the hijhackthis log here. I copied it to a CD-ROM and will try to post it on this computer (a different laptop).
I checked under programs "turn windows features on or off and these programs are listed as off with whatever subs are under them:
>indexing service
>internet information services
>internet information services Hostable Web Core
>Microsoft Message Queue (MSMQ) Server
>RIP Listener
> Simple Network Management Protocol (SMNP)
>Simple TCIP services (i.e. echo, daytime etc)
>Tablet PC Components
>Telnet Client
>Telnet Server
>TFTP Client
>Windows Process Activation Service
>Windows TIFF IFilter
I don't know if any of that is helpful but thanks for any help. Thankfully, I do a default backup every couple of weeks using the Norton backup.
Here is the Hijackthis logfile… I was not able to update it before I ran it and I apologize if I didn't include something but I cannot get online or do much of anything on the hacked computer.
Thank you so much for the help!!!
Julien
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.4
Scan saved at 3:44:30 PM, on 9/27/2011
Platform: Windows 7 SP1 (WinNT 6.00.3505)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.7601.17514)
Boot mode: Normal
Running processes:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\5.1.0.29\ccSvcHst.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Panicware\Pop-Up Stopper Free Edition\PSFree.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorIcon.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec IPS\PmmUpdate.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\ArcSoft\Connection Service\Bin\ACDaemon.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP SimplePass Identity Protection\EgisTSR.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec IPS\EgisUpdate.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Media\Webcam\YCMMirage.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe
C:\Users\wner\Desktop\HiJackThis.exe
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://g.msn.com/HPNOT/1
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://g.msn.com/HPNOT/1
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://g.msn.com/HPNOT/1
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\Windows\SysWOW64\blank.htm
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName =
F2 - REG:system.ini: UserInit=userinit.exe,
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
O2 - BHO: Symantec NCO BHO - {602ADB0E-4AFF-4217-8AA1-95DAC4DFA408} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\5.1.0.29\coIEPlg.dll
O2 - BHO: Symantec Intrusion Prevention - {6D53EC84-6AAE-4787-AEEE-F4628F01010C} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\5.1.0.29\IPS\IPSBHO.DLL
O2 - BHO: EgisPBIE - {7B51CCBE-4AF9-44A6-BDAB-D7F7E4C4E6F9} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP SimplePass Identity Protection\EgisPBIE.dll
O2 - BHO: Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Messenger Companion Helper - {9FDDE16B-836F-4806-AB1F-1455CBEFF289} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Companion\companioncore.dll
O2 - BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files (x86)\MasterWriter 2.0\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Norton Toolbar - {7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\5.1.0.29\coIEPlg.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IAStorIcon] C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorIcon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EgisTecPMMUpdate] "C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec IPS\PmmUpdate.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EgisUpdate] "C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec IPS\EgisUpdate.exe" -d
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VitaKeyTSR] C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP SimplePass Identity Protection\EgisTSR.exe /run
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ArcSoft Connection Service] C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\ArcSoft\Connection Service\Bin\ACDaemon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [PopUpStopperFreeEdition] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Panicware\Pop-Up Stopper Free Edition\PSFree.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Google Update] "C:\Users\wner\AppData\Local\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe" /c
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /autoRun (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\RunOnce: [mctadmin] C:\Windows\System32\mctadmin.exe (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /autoRun (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\RunOnce: [mctadmin] C:\Windows\System32\mctadmin.exe (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download all by YouTube Robot - C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTubeRobot\downall.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download by YouTube Robot - C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTubeRobot\downlink.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download with Xilisoft Download YouTube Video - C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\Download YouTube Video\upod_link.HTM
O9 - Extra button: @C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Companion\companionlang.dll,-600 - {0000036B-C524-4050-81A0-243669A86B9F} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Companion\companioncore.dll
O9 - Extra button: @C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Writer\WindowsLiveWriterShortcuts.dll,-1004 - {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Writer\WindowsLiveWriterShortcuts.dll,-1003 - {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\program files (x86)\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\wlidnsp.dll
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\program files (x86)\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\wlidnsp.dll
O15 - Trusted Zone: *.line6.net
O16 - DPF: {15589FA1-C456-11CE-BF01-00AA0055595A} - http://w4s.work4sure.com/c/ge/w4sgeen9.exe
O16 - DPF: {73ECB3AA-4717-450C-A2AB-D00DAD9EE203} (GMNRev Class) - http://h20270.www2.hp.com/ediags/gmn2/inst…tDetection2.cab
O16 - DPF: {CF84DAC5-A4F5-419E-A0BA-C01FFD71112F} (SysInfo Class) - http://content.systemrequirementslab.com.s…el_4.4.24.0.cab
O16 - DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} - http://platformdl.adobe.com/NOS/getPlusPlus/1.6/gp.cab
O16 - DPF: {E6F480FC-BD44-4CBA-B74A-89AF7842937D} (SysInfo Class) - http://content.systemrequirementslab.com.s…ri_4.4.26.0.cab
O18 - Protocol: wlpg - {E43EF6CD-A37A-4A9B-9E6F-83F89B8E6324} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\AlbumDownloadProtocolHandler.dll
O23 - Service: ArcSoft Connect Daemon (ACDaemon) - ArcSoft Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\ArcSoft\Connection Service\Bin\ACService.exe
O23 - Service: Andrea ST Filters Service (AESTFilters) - Andrea Electronics Corporation - C:\Program Files\IDT\WDM\AESTSr64.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\Alg.exe,-112 (ALG) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\alg.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: CinemaNow Service - CinemaNow, Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\CinemaNow\CinemaNow Media Manager\CinemanowSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless WiMAX Red Bend Device Management Service (DMAgent) - Red Bend Ltd. - C:\Program Files\Intel\WiMAX\Bin\DMAgent.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\efssvc.dll,-100 (EFS) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: EgisTec Service - Egis Technology Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP SimplePass Identity Protection\EgisService.exe
O23 - Service: EgisTec Ticket Service - Egis Technology Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EgisTec\Services\EgisTicketService.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless Event Log (EvtEng) - Intel® Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\EvtEng.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\fxsresm.dll,-118 (Fax) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\fxssvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: HP Support Assistant Service - Hewlett-Packard Company - C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Framework\hpsa_service.exe
O23 - Service: HP Wireless Assistant Service - Hewlett-Packard Company - C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Wireless Assistant\HPWA_Service.exe
O23 - Service: HP Quick Synchronization Service (HPDrvMntSvc.exe) - Hewlett-Packard Company - C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Shared\HPDrvMntSvc.exe
O23 - Service: HP Software Framework Service (hpqwmiex) - Hewlett-Packard Company - C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Shared\hpqWmiEx.exe
O23 - Service: HP Service (hpsrv) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\Hpservice.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (IAStorDataMgrSvc) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: @keyiso.dll,-100 (KeyIso) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Intel® Management and Security Application Local Management Service (LMS) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\LMS\LMS.exe
O23 - Service: @comres.dll,-2797 (MSDTC) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\msdtc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Wireless PAN DHCP Server (MyWiFiDHCPDNS) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\PanDhcpDns.exe
O23 - Service: Norton Security Suite (N360) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\5.1.0.29\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\System32\netlogon.dll,-102 (Netlogon) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: NIHardwareService - Native Instruments GmbH - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Native Instruments\Hardware\NIHardwareService.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\psbase.dll,-300 (ProtectedStorage) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless Registry Service (RegSrvc) - Intel® Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\WirelessCommon\RegSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\Locator.exe,-2 (RpcLocator) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\locator.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\samsrv.dll,-1 (SamSs) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\snmptrap.exe,-3 (SNMPTRAP) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\snmptrap.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\spoolsv.exe,-1 (Spooler) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\spoolsv.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\sppsvc.exe,-101 (sppsvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\sppsvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\stlang64.dll,-10101 (STacSV) - IDT, Inc. - C:\Program Files\IDT\WDM\STacSV64.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\ui0detect.exe,-101 (UI0Detect) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\UI0Detect.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Intel® Management & Security Application User Notification Service (UNS) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\UNS\UNS.exe
O23 - Service: USB MIDI Series Audio Device Monitor (USBMIDIAudioDevMon) - M-Audio - C:\Program Files (x86)\M-Audio\USB MIDI Series\AudioDevMon.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\vaultsvc.dll,-1003 (VaultSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Validity VCS Fingerprint Service (vcsFPService) - Validity Sensors, Inc. - C:\Windows\system32\vcsFPService.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\vds.exe,-100 (vds) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\vds.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\vssvc.exe,-102 (VSS) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\vssvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\Wat\WatUX.exe,-601 (WatAdminSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\Wat\WatAdminSvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\wbengine.exe,-104 (wbengine) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\wbengine.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless WiMAX Service (WiMAXAppSrv) - Intel® Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\WiMAX\Bin\AppSrv.exe
O23 - Service: @%Systemroot%\system32\wbem\wmiapsrv.exe,-110 (wmiApSrv) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\wbem\WmiApSrv.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%PROGRAMFILES%\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe,-101 (WMPNetworkSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe (file missing)
–
End of file - 13018 bytes
I can usually resolve my problems. I learned to use Malwarebytes, AdAware, and Hijackthis several years ago. However this time something really messed me up. I was online and suddenly the internet stopped working. I tried rebooting and I reset the modem and router. I checked the two other computers on the home network and they are working fine, so something wrecked my machine. It is an HP Pavilion dm4 1165dx. It runs Windows 7 64bit and I am using ie8.
I cannot get online, whatever this is has disabled my wifi radio. It has disabled Norton 360 live. The computer detects no networks.
I tried a system restore and it did restore to earlier this AM but it didn't fix anything. I tried rebooting and hitting esc then I tried to boot Windows from the repair disk I made when I got the computer. It would not work, it says if I have installed some external hardware like a camera or external drive I need to disconnect it and try again, there is nothing connected. I cannot seem to get past this. It did a quick scan and a complete scan with Norton and neither scan found anything wrong. I scanned with Malwarebytes and it found no problems. I scanned with Hijackthis and noticed a bunch of entries with "missing file" listed in the entry. I will include the hijhackthis log here. I copied it to a CD-ROM and will try to post it on this computer (a different laptop).
I checked under programs "turn windows features on or off and these programs are listed as off with whatever subs are under them:
>indexing service
>internet information services
>internet information services Hostable Web Core
>Microsoft Message Queue (MSMQ) Server
>RIP Listener
> Simple Network Management Protocol (SMNP)
>Simple TCIP services (i.e. echo, daytime etc)
>Tablet PC Components
>Telnet Client
>Telnet Server
>TFTP Client
>Windows Process Activation Service
>Windows TIFF IFilter
I don't know if any of that is helpful but thanks for any help. Thankfully, I do a default backup every couple of weeks using the Norton backup.
Here is the Hijackthis logfile… I was not able to update it before I ran it and I apologize if I didn't include something but I cannot get online or do much of anything on the hacked computer.
Thank you so much for the help!!!
Julien
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.4
Scan saved at 3:44:30 PM, on 9/27/2011
Platform: Windows 7 SP1 (WinNT 6.00.3505)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.7601.17514)
Boot mode: Normal
Running processes:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\5.1.0.29\ccSvcHst.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Panicware\Pop-Up Stopper Free Edition\PSFree.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorIcon.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec IPS\PmmUpdate.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\ArcSoft\Connection Service\Bin\ACDaemon.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP SimplePass Identity Protection\EgisTSR.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec IPS\EgisUpdate.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Media\Webcam\YCMMirage.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe
C:\Users\wner\Desktop\HiJackThis.exe
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://g.msn.com/HPNOT/1
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://g.msn.com/HPNOT/1
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://g.msn.com/HPNOT/1
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\Windows\SysWOW64\blank.htm
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName =
F2 - REG:system.ini: UserInit=userinit.exe,
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
O2 - BHO: Symantec NCO BHO - {602ADB0E-4AFF-4217-8AA1-95DAC4DFA408} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\5.1.0.29\coIEPlg.dll
O2 - BHO: Symantec Intrusion Prevention - {6D53EC84-6AAE-4787-AEEE-F4628F01010C} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\5.1.0.29\IPS\IPSBHO.DLL
O2 - BHO: EgisPBIE - {7B51CCBE-4AF9-44A6-BDAB-D7F7E4C4E6F9} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP SimplePass Identity Protection\EgisPBIE.dll
O2 - BHO: Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Messenger Companion Helper - {9FDDE16B-836F-4806-AB1F-1455CBEFF289} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Companion\companioncore.dll
O2 - BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files (x86)\MasterWriter 2.0\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Norton Toolbar - {7FEBEFE3-6B19-4349-98D2-FFB09D4B49CA} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\5.1.0.29\coIEPlg.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IAStorIcon] C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorIcon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EgisTecPMMUpdate] "C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec IPS\PmmUpdate.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EgisUpdate] "C:\Program Files (x86)\EgisTec IPS\EgisUpdate.exe" -d
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VitaKeyTSR] C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP SimplePass Identity Protection\EgisTSR.exe /run
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ArcSoft Connection Service] C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\ArcSoft\Connection Service\Bin\ACDaemon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [PopUpStopperFreeEdition] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Panicware\Pop-Up Stopper Free Edition\PSFree.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Google Update] "C:\Users\wner\AppData\Local\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe" /c
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /autoRun (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\RunOnce: [mctadmin] C:\Windows\System32\mctadmin.exe (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /autoRun (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\RunOnce: [mctadmin] C:\Windows\System32\mctadmin.exe (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download all by YouTube Robot - C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTubeRobot\downall.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download by YouTube Robot - C:\Program Files (x86)\YouTubeRobot\downlink.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download with Xilisoft Download YouTube Video - C:\Program Files (x86)\Xilisoft\Download YouTube Video\upod_link.HTM
O9 - Extra button: @C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Companion\companionlang.dll,-600 - {0000036B-C524-4050-81A0-243669A86B9F} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Companion\companioncore.dll
O9 - Extra button: @C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Writer\WindowsLiveWriterShortcuts.dll,-1004 - {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Writer\WindowsLiveWriterShortcuts.dll,-1003 - {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\program files (x86)\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\wlidnsp.dll
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\program files (x86)\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\wlidnsp.dll
O15 - Trusted Zone: *.line6.net
O16 - DPF: {15589FA1-C456-11CE-BF01-00AA0055595A} - http://w4s.work4sure.com/c/ge/w4sgeen9.exe
O16 - DPF: {73ECB3AA-4717-450C-A2AB-D00DAD9EE203} (GMNRev Class) - http://h20270.www2.hp.com/ediags/gmn2/inst…tDetection2.cab
O16 - DPF: {CF84DAC5-A4F5-419E-A0BA-C01FFD71112F} (SysInfo Class) - http://content.systemrequirementslab.com.s…el_4.4.24.0.cab
O16 - DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} - http://platformdl.adobe.com/NOS/getPlusPlus/1.6/gp.cab
O16 - DPF: {E6F480FC-BD44-4CBA-B74A-89AF7842937D} (SysInfo Class) - http://content.systemrequirementslab.com.s…ri_4.4.26.0.cab
O18 - Protocol: wlpg - {E43EF6CD-A37A-4A9B-9E6F-83F89B8E6324} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Photo Gallery\AlbumDownloadProtocolHandler.dll
O23 - Service: ArcSoft Connect Daemon (ACDaemon) - ArcSoft Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\ArcSoft\Connection Service\Bin\ACService.exe
O23 - Service: Andrea ST Filters Service (AESTFilters) - Andrea Electronics Corporation - C:\Program Files\IDT\WDM\AESTSr64.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\Alg.exe,-112 (ALG) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\alg.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: CinemaNow Service - CinemaNow, Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\CinemaNow\CinemaNow Media Manager\CinemanowSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless WiMAX Red Bend Device Management Service (DMAgent) - Red Bend Ltd. - C:\Program Files\Intel\WiMAX\Bin\DMAgent.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\efssvc.dll,-100 (EFS) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: EgisTec Service - Egis Technology Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP SimplePass Identity Protection\EgisService.exe
O23 - Service: EgisTec Ticket Service - Egis Technology Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EgisTec\Services\EgisTicketService.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless Event Log (EvtEng) - Intel® Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\EvtEng.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\fxsresm.dll,-118 (Fax) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\fxssvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: HP Support Assistant Service - Hewlett-Packard Company - C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Framework\hpsa_service.exe
O23 - Service: HP Wireless Assistant Service - Hewlett-Packard Company - C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Wireless Assistant\HPWA_Service.exe
O23 - Service: HP Quick Synchronization Service (HPDrvMntSvc.exe) - Hewlett-Packard Company - C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Shared\HPDrvMntSvc.exe
O23 - Service: HP Software Framework Service (hpqwmiex) - Hewlett-Packard Company - C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Shared\hpqWmiEx.exe
O23 - Service: HP Service (hpsrv) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\Hpservice.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (IAStorDataMgrSvc) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: @keyiso.dll,-100 (KeyIso) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Intel® Management and Security Application Local Management Service (LMS) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\LMS\LMS.exe
O23 - Service: @comres.dll,-2797 (MSDTC) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\msdtc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Wireless PAN DHCP Server (MyWiFiDHCPDNS) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Intel\WiFi\bin\PanDhcpDns.exe
O23 - Service: Norton Security Suite (N360) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Security Suite\Engine\5.1.0.29\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\System32\netlogon.dll,-102 (Netlogon) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: NIHardwareService - Native Instruments GmbH - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Native Instruments\Hardware\NIHardwareService.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\psbase.dll,-300 (ProtectedStorage) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless Registry Service (RegSrvc) - Intel® Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\WirelessCommon\RegSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\Locator.exe,-2 (RpcLocator) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\locator.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\samsrv.dll,-1 (SamSs) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\snmptrap.exe,-3 (SNMPTRAP) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\snmptrap.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\spoolsv.exe,-1 (Spooler) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\spoolsv.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\sppsvc.exe,-101 (sppsvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\sppsvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\stlang64.dll,-10101 (STacSV) - IDT, Inc. - C:\Program Files\IDT\WDM\STacSV64.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\ui0detect.exe,-101 (UI0Detect) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\UI0Detect.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Intel® Management & Security Application User Notification Service (UNS) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\UNS\UNS.exe
O23 - Service: USB MIDI Series Audio Device Monitor (USBMIDIAudioDevMon) - M-Audio - C:\Program Files (x86)\M-Audio\USB MIDI Series\AudioDevMon.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\vaultsvc.dll,-1003 (VaultSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Validity VCS Fingerprint Service (vcsFPService) - Validity Sensors, Inc. - C:\Windows\system32\vcsFPService.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\vds.exe,-100 (vds) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\vds.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\vssvc.exe,-102 (VSS) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\vssvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\Wat\WatUX.exe,-601 (WatAdminSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\Wat\WatAdminSvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\wbengine.exe,-104 (wbengine) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\wbengine.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless WiMAX Service (WiMAXAppSrv) - Intel® Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\WiMAX\Bin\AppSrv.exe
O23 - Service: @%Systemroot%\system32\wbem\wmiapsrv.exe,-110 (wmiApSrv) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\wbem\WmiApSrv.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%PROGRAMFILES%\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe,-101 (WMPNetworkSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe (file missing)
–
End of file - 13018 bytes