Jimbo1
Topic Starter
Ok strange one here, a pastor of the church has Thunderbird for his e-mails, I built a computer for him, we set up everything and his Thunderbird account and I was getting email from him. (I have outlook express)
But the other day he called me and asked did you get the emails I sent you and I told him no, he went well I sent them to you. Strange enough he is able to send emails out to anyone else and they received his mail, but me, he can receive emails from me, but I cannot get emails from him even tho his TB says mail has been sent out in his mail sent section.
This is very weird, so we tried deleting my name and re did the contact again and same results, He can get email from me but I cannot revive emails from him.
So a little while ago he went to his home on the farm and on his computer at home I am able to revive e-mail from him and he is able to receive mine.
So the question is? On his church computer why is it I am not able to get emails from his Thunderbird program but he is able to receive them from me and yet as he goes home he can receive and send them to me with no problems, I am odd and doing Google search has turned up no results, any clues?
Jimbo