Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 91824 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

e-mail problems

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jimbo1

Jimbo1

Preacher / Computer Tech

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts
  • Interests:Serving the Lord and Riding motorcycles and computers.

Posted 09 August 2011 - 09:12 AM

Ok strange one here, a pastor of the church has Thunderbird for his e-mails, I built a computer for him, we set up everything and his Thunderbird account and I was getting email from him. (I have outlook express) But the other day he called me and asked did you get the emails I sent you and I told him no, he went well I sent them to you. Strange enough he is able to send emails out to anyone else and they received his mail, but me, he can receive emails from me, but I cannot get emails from him even tho his TB says mail has been sent out in his mail sent section. This is very weird, so we tried deleting my name and re did the contact again and same results, He can get email from me but I cannot revive emails from him. So a little while ago he went to his home on the farm and on his computer at home I am able to revive e-mail from him and he is able to receive mine. So the question is? On his church computer why is it I am not able to get emails from his Thunderbird program but he is able to receive them from me and yet as he goes home he can receive and send them to me with no problems, I am odd and doing Google search has turned up no results, any clues? Jimbo

Edited by Jimbo1, 09 August 2011 - 09:15 AM.

The help you receive here is free.
If you wish, you may Donate to help keep us online.

May your day be blessed by those you love and those you love be blessed by HIM ;-)

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Ztruker

Ztruker

WTT Tech

• Tech Team
  • 7,805 posts
  • Interests:Helping people fix MS Windows related computer problems of all kinds.

Good, inexpensive wine (not an oxymoron).

Posted 09 August 2011 - 02:30 PM

Try asking in the Mozilla Thunderbird forum?

Rich

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

#3 Jimbo1

Jimbo1

Preacher / Computer Tech

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts
  • Interests:Serving the Lord and Riding motorcycles and computers.

Posted 09 August 2011 - 02:42 PM

Try asking in the Mozilla Thunderbird forum?

Thanks for the info, On it found it after posting here and seeing what they can do found some options I have to check on from their suggestions.

Jimbo1

The help you receive here is free.
If you wish, you may Donate to help keep us online.

May your day be blessed by those you love and those you love be blessed by HIM ;-)