This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Resolved] sendspace.net

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

My son has a Mac. I know nothing about Macs. Today while he was at school I got an e-mail from his yahoo account that said subject - hello. There was a link to sendspace-usa.net. I knew he didn't send it. It went out to everyone in his address book. He ran a virus scan and found nothing. Any ideas as to what this could be or how to get rid of it? Is it more likely that someone hacked his yahoo account?
I know little about mac's also. What I do know is that I don't have any malware tools to help me diagnose which makes me pretty worthless to you. It is possible that the Yahoo account was hacked, I just have no clue. :blush: It has been awhile since your post. If you haven't figured out some way to resolve this, please post back and I'll see if I can find somewhere to send you.
Since this issue appears to be resolved … this Topic has been closed. Glad we could be of assistance. If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI