brandon w
Topic Starter
Ok. i got a new laptop a few days ago. its a gateway running windows 7 64bit. im trying to install Java but keep getting this error:
Capture.PNG
my computer has both 32bit and 64bit IE, but uses the 32bit by default. i have no intentions on using the 64 bit IE
I have tried installing both the 32bit online and offline files as well as both of the 64bit online and offline, nothing works!
I have also tried unregisturing and reregisturing the windows installer, ive tried generating a system health report and it doesnt show anything.
I have done a system restore but to no avail i cant seem to get this to install!
Also my IE is the latest browser which is 9, not sure if that matters
Please help ! Im at my witts end on this one
Thank you in advance 