Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Help! Toolbar disappeared

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 sinnead

sinnead

Silver Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 12:06 PM

I was viewing a pdf file, and I couldn't close the window- no little red X, nothing. I had to reboot, tried Firefox again, and still no toolbar at the top. Just the full page window:
Posted Image

How on earth do I get it back again? I know there must be a way, besides having to right click, and open a new window.
Thanks :) I tried clicking "restore previous session", but it just takes me back to the original PDF file.

Edited by sinnead, 16 April 2011 - 12:09 PM.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Doug

Doug

Retired Administrator -Tech Team

• Tech Team
  • 10,057 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 12:14 PM

what is the URL address that you are viewing when this occurs?
The help you receive here is free.
If you wish, you may Donate to help keep us online.

#3 paws

paws

Tech Team

• Administrator
  • 6,088 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 01:15 PM

It may be that you are viewing the page "full screen" If so press the F11 key once and see if that helps. Regards paws
The help you receive here is free. If you wish to show your appreciation, then you may donate to help keep us online. http://www.whatthetech.com/donate

#4 sinnead

sinnead

Silver Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 02:16 PM

YES!!! Thank you, lol! It was full screen. Not a clue how I got there!

Edited by sinnead, 16 April 2011 - 02:17 PM.

#5 paws

paws

Tech Team

• Administrator
  • 6,088 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 04:03 PM

:thumbup:
The help you receive here is free. If you wish to show your appreciation, then you may donate to help keep us online. http://www.whatthetech.com/donate

#6 sinnead

sinnead

Silver Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 04:15 PM

Turns out one of our ferrets was jumped up and walked across the keyboard when hubby was using it, lol. As I found out after he got home!

#7 paws

paws

Tech Team

• Administrator
  • 6,088 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 04:15 AM

Ahh! Ferrets can be tricky critters...but very lovable!