This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Help! Toolbar disappeared

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I was viewing a pdf file, and I couldn't close the window- no little red X, nothing. I had to reboot, tried Firefox again, and still no toolbar at the top. Just the full page window:
[external image: Posted Image]

How on earth do I get it back again? I know there must be a way, besides having to right click, and open a new window.
Thanks :) I tried clicking "restore previous session", but it just takes me back to the original PDF file.
Turns out one of our ferrets was jumped up and walked across the keyboard when hubby was using it, lol. As I found out after he got home!

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI