This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

egodktf

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Good afternoon … i today have been plagued by the above toolbar and the continuous popups attached to the toolbar - I have been able to lose the toolbar, but not the popups. Is it possible to provide any assistance re this matter? Regards,

Good afternoon … i today have been plagued by the above toolbar and the continuous popups attached to the toolbar - I have been able to lose the toolbar, but not the popups.
Is it possible to provide any assistance re this matter?


Regards,


No need to bother with this - I was able to remove the problem using previous threads and responses to - I don't have the problem any more.

Thanks,

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI