This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

169 IP Address

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I am having trouble connecting to my wireless internet and have never had problems before. The wireless network is available, but when it connects, it connects "with limited access". I have unplugged the router, restarted the computer, and nothing seems to be fixing the issue. I know that's it's not my connection or the router, since I have taken my computer to various wireless connections, and I encounter the same problem. I checked my IP address and it is coming up as a 169. number instead of 192. Would this be the problem? And if so, what can be done to fix this? TIA

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI