This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Limited or No Connectivity

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Recently we changed our wireless router from our main computer. Now, although I can connect to the network on my laptop, it says there is limited or no connectivity, and when I hit "repair" it says it can't renew the ip address. The conncetion status however, gives an ip address though it says it is an "automatic private address". My brother's laptop connects fine so it doesn't appear to be a problem with the router. Any ideas as to how I can fix this becuase I really need to be able to connect to the internet? Thanks
Hi Confuzzled ^_^

Heres two links that might be helpful.

Link1
Link2

Regarding link2, scroll alittle further down if the issue with sp2 doesn't apply to you, theres some more alternate solutions.

Regards Abydos B)

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI